Your privacy is important to us
Privacy Act 1988 (Australia)
We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP’s) set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act), as well as any other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information. The Privacy Act is legislation which governs the use of a person’s personal information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, blog, and app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect visitor information?
• Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features on our site may be disabled or not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We provide links to advertising brands and copyright owners wherever possible for informational purposes. We can not guarantee the accuracy of such links, and therefore make it easy for people to report errors. Any errors reported will be investigated and corrected where possible.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We do not currently use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
321 Water Street, Fortitude Valley
Last Edited on 2016-04-29